Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Surprise 18th!! :)


Today i have to say turned out to be a way better day than i thought it could've been, and it's all because of what the family did for me. Well it's just me doing the usuals' like skating at the park and all that, this time i brought Junior with me and gotta say it was a really fun session. Anyways, was told that i'd be picked up quite early today cause we got like a family bbq going on at home so all in my head was like those normal bbq we had before, like just for fun, but then i got picked up kinda later than the time set. When i got back, as expected the fire on the bbq will be up already and when i got in, ta-da! There's the cake :D Haha! Well since i'm not gonna be home on the real day, that's why the family wanna do it like now. Birthday bbq in advance? Hahaha! One of the best part is that i even got some more cha-ching for it, 'in advance'. HAHA! ;) Well i don't know what else to say but like what i said earlier, today turned out to be a way better than i thought :) Love my family always for all they did for me! <3

*10days to go til i'm really legal, muahaha! HAHA!*

No comments:

Post a Comment