Thursday, October 13, 2011

Milooooo :)

So here's the deal, i'm sick again! This time it's the fever! Well it's been a day now since yesterday and i'm actually feeling a little better than yesterday when i woke up, but now i'm having this ache on the back of my head which i was told by me love that i'm now going through a migraine. I had this thing like a few times already actually but don't know this was called migraine. Haha! But anyways, in the afternoon something made me feel like drinking a glass of hot drink like maybe a hot tea or coffee. I went to the kitchen and somehow I just had a go for the Milo :) After drinking that i actually felt a lot better than the time before i drank it. So yea, all that was in my head after that is nothing really beats a good glass of Milo. So good! :)

*Have no idea that just a cup of milo can make me write those thing up there* Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment