Monday, October 10, 2011

MAK MONTHTAGE!!! - June to September (2011)

'MAK MONTHTAGE' - June to September (2011) from Mark Ak. on Vimeo.


Having to face the copyright grounds problem on YouTube, I re-uploaded the "MAK MONTHTAGE" on vimeo. Here's the latest piece that I've put out :)

Video Info :

'MAK MONTHTAGE' is kind of like a mini video series I put up just to show the things that I pretty much go thru everyday from my eyes thru the cameras' lens. Reason I made this series is basically just for the fun of filming things and make videos, so like this thing I came up with is all dedicated to videography, cinematography, filmography and all the things that got to do with the work of film. Definitely the best thing to do, all day everyday! So yea, I'm gonna try and post this every month or maybe every few months? Ya'll just be on the look out for updates and i'll keep the filming going. :)

'MAK MONTHTAGE' - June to September (2011)
Filmed & Edited by : Mark Ak.
Additional Filming : Amadis & Chris
Music : Into Your Alien Arms - Clap Your Hands And Say Yeah!
Shot with a : Canon 550D Rebel T2i

SUBSCRIBE YO!!!
My 1st Channel (planb2510)
My 2nd Channel (makvidsfilms)

No comments:

Post a Comment